menopause... Just like that?
I'm 41 years old and had a tubal ligation (cut and burn) 2/2001. My question is: when you go into menopause, do your periods just stop? I've had fairly regular periods my whole life. Then I went for my annual physical and pap 12/2012. My lmp was 12/7/12 (the one before that was 11/9) and my pap came back normal. I feel crampy and bloaty like I'm about to start. I'm tired but can't sleep. I've had heart burn, mild nausea and omg move cuz I'm gonna throw up now vomiting. What is wrong with me?! Thanx in advance.
Symptoms of menopause are irritability and mood swings,hot flashes,night sweating,irregular periods,decreased blood loss during periods,dry vagina,breast heaviness and tenderness and joint and muscle pain. The periods may be irregular and then stop.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.