Menopause Community
menopause swollen fingers and sore joints

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

I am going through menopause and for the past couple of weeks  started to notice I couldn't get my wedding ring on and off easily anymore.  Now, I can't get them without a real struggle. My fingers are puffy and my finger joints are a little achy.  Has this happened to anyone?
Avatar n tn
I have been having the same problem with my wedding rings and attributed it to a change in blood pressure medication but had the doctor try three different meds and it has not helped. I wonder what it is about menopause that would cause swelling only in the fingers?  Have you gotten any advice since you posted this in back in January?

uniblab