menopause
i was steralised 20 years ago but had a coil fitted for migrains treatment, my periods totally stopped, started gettin migrains again last year so coil was changes, periods are now very minimal but have the monthly symptoms, lately i have been gettin hot flushes a lot, ans night time ones too, palpations at times and cant sleep very well at times, will having the coil fitted put of the symptoms of the menopause, im 46
From your symptom, the chances of premenopause are more.The normal age range for the occurrence of menopause is somewhere between the age of 45 and 55. Symptoms of premenopause are irritability and mood swings,hot flashes,night sweating,irregular periods,decreased blood loss during periods,dry vagina,breast heaviness and tenderness and joint and muscle pain.

I feel that an evaluation by a gynecologist will be helpful and if premenopause is confirmed then you may need hormonal replacement therapy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.