menopause
I am 40,Never in my life ihad a problem,my periods were always on time,but this is since 4 mnths my periods are irregular,this time my periods have continued for a month,still not stopped,i went to gyn,she put me on provera,it didnt wrkd,no w she put me on yasmine,light birth control pills,its been 3 days,still i am bleeding,she have told me once period stops come for biopsy.i am worried losing lot of blood is not good.pl suggest me any cure for this.thnks             saahila
waiting fo r an remedy
try loestrin fe 1.5
maybe you have a cyst that is causing you bleeding that is what mine was I never had any problems then I started having irregular periods then non stop periods.
If it is a cyst it is common to bleed while taking the pill my bleeding stoped after a couple months. The cyst does cause you to bleed while it slowly goes away on the pills they usually check you in 3 months to see if it shrinks if your periods have been regular then this bleeding started I would suspect a cyst on your ovary they are very common and nothing to worry about. It sounds like they want to check everything when your body starts to calm down. Nothing to worry about.
Hey, saahila did u find out what the problem was? I have the same issue rigjt now. And I'm the same age. My period is not stopping.