Menopause Community
menstrual periods

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

menstrual periods

Greetings,

I happen to be disturbed by my menstrual period days. When i first started, they did start in a normal way, like to say on the 25th of every month, later on,,the next month the dates seem to have an increase of 5 days, hence my next period begins on the 30th..then on the 5th, 12th, 17th, 23rd..and the flow seems to be in that way.

I'm really puzzled about this and worried at the same time. In addition, in every flow, it happens to be a very light flow. It also seems that i get no discomfort as it is expected to be.

Please tell me if this is normal or not.

thank you.
response will be highly appreciated.

it happen sometime you periods get irregular . and its perfectly normal at your age. if concerned check with your doctor good luck
As you get older your body will change. I use to be regular, and now I I'm anywhere from 27-33 days apart. As far as discomfort, some times you will have it, and sometimes you won't. Like this month, I had NO cramps. Last month I did. Birth control can regulate your periods. When I'm on it it usually comes like clock work. So YES it's normal.
thank you fo yo response :)

well i hope evifns normal... u ga'me slyt hope :)

as per the doc check up...im scared en embarrased..

ps: ito make things worse, he's a male doc :|..
en ye, my family ain that into docs..
well lets see now..

buh thanxx a tonne :)
thannnnx fo yo response aswell

that was vewi helpful en strengthenin :)

ayt, well im jus tweny years of age..so i cant think of birth control..:)

i undastan yo discomfort point of view, buh myns kinda weird..at tyms of ma periods, it jus feels like m not on my "P'Z"!! its feels like a normal day :| meanin my flow is jus too low.

well at first, it started pretty well, then regardin tym, my flo wasn heavy animore..it was jus normally light.

my P'Z last fo a maximum of 3 days,en the forth to clear the system. i dono if its the same for most gals, as iv known that theirs last upto 6-7 days.

well i too have no cramps at ol. Basically, iv never ahd ani pain, buh past 2months, i can say ma back does ache and thats when i get to knw i am bout to start.

so ummm, could either of yu tell me anifn bou this :)

thanx a tonne
:)
I never you to have cramps or bloating, or anything with my period when I was younger. Never knew it was coming, nothing. Then all of the sudden bam!!! I started getting them. Just part of being a women. Mine never usually last more then 3 days either. So it's normal. Every girl is different.
awww thank you soo muchhh...
that has really boosted my self morale!!

i guess time plays a vital role of its self.

thank you soo muchhh. i now am actually more confident about myself :)