Menopause Community
menstrual problem at age 40
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

menstrual problem at age 40

hi

this is sweta, i would like to explain u the case of my aunt who needs your help
she is of age 40 now and generally her cycle date is 20 and this month on 7th little bleeding started with brown colour drops and on 16th heavy bleeding took place ,6 napkins same day and generally she suffers from heavy pain of both longs and this time quite more pain
kindly let us know 1)what the problem is
                           2)what care should be taken for her
                           3)is it anything serious
Related Discussions
Anything is possible when our hormones go a bit out of whack.  We all get these types of crazy periods during perimenopause.

If this is the first time that she's experienced something like this, she may just want to wait and see how this goes and whether it ends normally and keep a record of how it all went with details as you've done here in your post.  

If she doesn't feel well and this is becoming annoying or making her feel unwell, it's best to run this past her doctor and see what he/she has to say about it.  

In the meantime, she should try taking a pain reliever like Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin etc.) and keeping her feet up if her flow is still heavy.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...