no periods after deviry
Hi my name is punns..married 24years old.my problem is i dint get the periods for 3 months.done with the pregnency test.but it is negative.so doctor told to take deviry 10mg for 5 days.today 7th day i got my periods.it is brownish.i bleed for 5 min.then it is again stopped.am just worried.what is the reason? :(
Reply me something atleast....
******** site.
Sorry you feel that way.
Some forums just aren't as busy as others. When you hadn't received a response after a few days, I wish you would have tried a different forum. Women's Health Forum would have been a good choice, it's a  pretty busy place. Also, since this situation was causing you some concern, you could have posted on the Anxiety Forum. While we don't normally deal with menstrual issues there, we could have gotten you in touch with someone.

It might also have had something to do with your opening sentence in your post............that you were 24 years old (WAAAAY too young for menopause) and you spoke of pregnancy tests. I'm not saying there was anything wrong with either of those statements, but it's very possible someone scanning your post saw those facts and wondered why you were posting in the Menopause Forum.

You'll probably never see this, but I AM sorry your question slipped through the cracks. We do try pretty hard not to let that happen, but  unfortunately, it does.

We aren't "employees" of MH working in some big office building, manning the computers 24/7, taking home huge paychecks, we are just regular people, like you, sitting at home and volunteering our time.........hoping we can offer some help and support.

I hope you've gotten an answer to your question by now. My advice would have been to see your OB/GYN for further testing. I also didn't have any idea what "deviry" was. But at your age, three months without a period COULD be a sign that something is not right. The exception would be if you were an "uber althlete."  Many women who train heavily on a daily basis stop have their cycles.

Again, I apologize and wish you the best.
Greenlydia