not sure whats going on
i am 36 and i had my tubes banded in 2001 and ever since i have had a 22-25 day cycle until the past couple of years at least two months out of the year i getmy period twice in that month but the next month im back on the same 22-25 days. In june 2012 i got my period late according to my schedule I did take a blood test and all the test have been neg i have had my periods reg since then in jan 2013 again i got it twice and now i should have gotten my period on 19 or at latest 22 and i still dont have it. im healthy other wise no thyroid problems. i do have signs of getting my period since 02/15 and i just would like to know if this could be early menopause can anyone help me.
It could be signs of early menopause. Your doctor can run lab work to check for it. Your cycles may also become more irregular as you age due to hormone fluctuations. It's worth checking in with your doctor. They may be able to prescribe something can can regulate your cycles.
i just had all my yearly blood work done on 02/06/2013 and my doctor said everything was great so i dont know what else to do