pregnant after menopause
my last period was 7 years ago, when I started radiation.   could i be pregnant?  i have a feeling of pregnancy, backache and slight nausea (acid reflux and lots of winds)
I assume you aren't having radiation therapy any more?  Did the doctor tell you that it destroyed your ovarian function or anything like that?  If not, yes, you could have unexpectedly ovulated, and if you had sex at that time it is possible to get pregnant.  It would be unusual but not unheard-of to have a baby at a later point in life, especially if one is on hormones or has undergone some kind of medical situation that would defer or delay a normal ovarian schedule.

Take a home pregnancy test and if it is positive, talk to your doctor.
Thank you for this answer....no i am not on radiation anymore - ended 7 years ago.....i am in remission for 6 years now.....when i told her i am not gettng my period ......she asked If it will be a problem...do I want more children......im not on any hormone treatment............