Menopause Community
problem with thick endometrium wall
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

problem with thick endometrium wall

i have 10mm thick endometrium wall after my menopause. my papsmpar report is negative. is DNC required for me.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
After a recent ultrasound I was told my endometrial cana is thickened to 1.5cm. I have three fibroid tumors each measuring 1.7cm, 1.5cm & 1.3cm.  My ovaries are a normal size and my uterus is retroverted.  I cramp 3 weeks out of a month however my menstrual cycles are normal and come regularly.  It has been recommended that I have a D&C and consider a partial hysterectomy which could possibly turn in to a total hysterectomy depending on what's found when the partial is done.  I've been online tying to find out more about everything since I won't see the Surgeon until next month.  Can anyone share insight with me as to what all this means and whether or not I should be extremely worried about the fact that my endometrial wall is thickened to 1.5cm?
Blank
im 24 . im married from last 6 months. im infertility still. i have problem with thick endomerium is 13mm pls tell me that is it the reason of infertility
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...