Menopause Expert Forum
rash
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

rash

I am 52 years old and have been dealing with severe hot flashes for a couple of years now, but the last 6 months I have been getting a rash about an inch away from the vagainal lips which sometimes even blisters. It is almost like the discharge is burning my skin although there is no smell or signs of infection. I will have the painful rash for a few days and then it clears up for another few days and then returns. I have tried washing often durning the day and putting baby diaper rash cream and cortizone and powder on it and nothing helps. What can be causing this and how do it fix it?