sore breasts
hi there i am 43 yrs olod and been going through the menopause for abt 5yrs latelly i have been getting sore breast and they have been leaking i have had blood test done for a number of things but they have come back fine but i am still getting the same symtoms my right breast is the worst .
What type of leaking is occuring with your breasts? Galactorrhea is something that happens when milk is discharged via nipples when a woman is not pregnant....can signal a pituitary tumor which can occur in older women.  I am one of those rare individuals who had it happen in my early 20's & also had the ammenorrhea which developed into a pituitary tumor.  Safely removed...no problems since.  However with any breast discharge, having it checked out is important.   Breast tenderness is common with pre-menopausal women.  Water retention,  and even lumps that get larger and then decrease as the cycle passes can make breasts feel sore and tender.  Personally I think diet also affects the tenderness in what one eats.

I am glad to hear you had some tests done.  If you are not sure of them, you could go for another opinion.  Otherwise, keeping track of symptoms & letting the Doctor know asap if things get worse.

There are alternative methods for dealing with breast tenderness.