Menopause Community
spotting problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

spotting problem

I got menses after 5 moths of stopping birth control pills and the period was coming contineusly full month and now i am getting
Brown spot everyday after 3 weeks of menses
Is it normal?plz ans i m worried
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
Continuous bleeding for whole month is not normal and hence you should consult your Doctor for an examination. Hormonal issues and local factors may cause such type of bleeding. If tackled now, this will not recur in the next cycle. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
I consult my doc she gave me medicens for heavey periods now its ok and now from last three days i hv'nt seen any spotting.
My menses date is almost now a days but yet not come.spotting b/t 2 cycle of manses made me worried but now over.i m active in sexual relation.may be i got pregnent:-)
Thanks for help
How long were you on the pill for? It could be your body trying to adjust to being off the pill.
No dear. This is not normal. Continuous bleeding is not good for your health. Try to concern your doctor as soon as possible.
Now i m completly alright my doc said now u r ok because now menses is over.and spotting has also finnished.thanks alot for your concern.
Hello friends.
After so long time i am here.a little problem i m worried alot please somebody tell me that my gyne gave me bcp to regulate my period or harmon immbancmnt treatmnt for 3 mnths during med the period was regular befor med it was heavey n irregular but now from last 11nov it was due but did nt come and in dec it was nt come bt from 5th jan i m getting spotting brown and lite pink blood line.i dnt know wht is it?i am active in relation n me and my hubi want a baby. I did 2 preg test 1 in nov n 2nd in first week of dec bt both was negative.please somebody help me thts wht going on.may b i m preg or it is wht.please help if some one also face this problm.
Thanks alot for your concern. :-*