stenosis of cervix and thickened endometrium
i was diagnosed with stenosis of my cervix. i also have a thickened endometrium which i had two biopsies of which came out normal. i am postmenopausal. i would appreciate any information on these two conditions in which anyone has experienced thank you
I have the same thing only I couldn't have a biopsy because my cervix is completely closed.  I have bloody discharge or just heavy mucus.  Had a bad pap AGUS.  My thickness if 15 mm.  Did you find out anymore about all of this.  Since they can't get a biopsy, I guess hysterectomy?  I am 63.  Would love to hear more about cervical stenosis and endo. thickening.
i just had a d and c with hysterscopy. i was under general anesthesia. they found a polyp in my uterine lining and removed it. the gyn took a biopsy of the polyp and the lining. i am awaiting results. i have been having transvagianl ultrasounds every 3-4 months prior to this. i have a left ovarian cyst as well. i am in my late 50s. this should not be for a woman my age.  the gyn stated he dosent want to do a hysterectomy on me due to lots and lots of adhesions i have from alot of surgeries i had in the past. this is the very last resort. have you spoken your concerns to your gyn. the endometrial biopsies were normal for me but extremely painful. the last one they didn't get enough tissue so now i just had the d and c and am awaiting results of this. i wish you well. let me know how all is going for you
all my results were normal d and c with hysterscopy. polyp and lining showed no cancer.