Menopause Community
still no period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

still no period

I have not had a sign from my period this month I have tooken a home pregnancy test and have been to the doctor and tooken a test I have a little pug my test was negitive and  they took a blood test for everything is negitive instead of my period I get a little discharge what is wrong with me
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
im right there with you, ive had a negative test but still no period! im really stressing out! How late are you?
Blank
At this rate I would say a whole month last time I had my period was beginning of last month my stome just feel real funny and at certain time I feel butterflys in different parts of my somach like right now in a certain part by my ribs I feel tightens then butterflys if you know what I mean got me worried I have kids but I dont remember this feelin with them maybe im trippin but it dont feel like my period is gonna come no time soon
Blank
Oh wow, im only a day late(but im usually very regular)...thats why i dont trust the preg test. I thought that tests were trustable a week after a missed period..Are you wanting a baby?
Blank
No not at all I have 2 big kids I think its to late to start over again mentally I couldnt take it so im hoping my cycle is just changing

Blank
I hope so too! keep me posted.... im taking another test tomorrow...im hoping it stilll says negitive or better yet my period will start!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...