thickening of uterus lining
fri
I would like treatment recomandations to your response the qeustion asked about the 12mml thick lining. when the lining was neasured to be 12 mml thick, and after the telescope exam was preformed, what is likely to be found and what would be the next possible procedures. I was told D&C is a possibilty, is that necessary? Thanks
Go to menopause support and read what I told MCK0502 or go menopause forum and see what I asked the forum doc about uterine buildup and hrt on 12/05/2006. I hope it will answer your questions. I guess it is quite more common that we think.  Hope this helps.
I am 56 years old and was not having any trouble with my menopause until I went in last May 2006, I had one week of bleeding after having none for over 7 months and when I went into the doctors office they said I had thickening of the lining and two tumors.  (not to worry about the tumors) They did a scope of the lining and put me on some pills to see if they could thin the lining. I bleed for a week and when I went back in the linging was again twice as thick.  The Doctor wants me to have a complete hysterectomy. I trust my doctor but an a little scared of having this done.  
well ive been having problems with the thickening of my uterus.a condition called either hyperplasia or perplasia..has anyone ever heard of this?
I am a 59 year old lady who has had a thickening of my uterus for the past 5 years.  I have had numerous tests including biopsies and D&C's done in the office and in the hospital.  Each time it comes up with Polyp...large and small.  The doctor said that next time they will burn the uterus.  They think it keeps growing back.  Nothing hurts and I only find out thru sonograms.  Each time was benign.  I was not quoted as hyperplasia or perplasia and I was wondering if it is the same thing.  In either case, if you need to have the procedures I had...don't worry.....but make sure you are given a local.