Menopause Community
tubes tied, no period 1 1/2 years, Pink dishcharge????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tubes tied, no period 1 1/2 years, Pink dishcharge????

I am post menopausal and am having slight pink discharge and have low back pain, a little nausea and some slight cramping on and off. What do I have, Storm Sandy keeping me from getting to my doctor.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I jam 53 and recently had postmenopausal bleeding after 2 years of no periods. I had spotting on 10/24 and got dr appt on 10/30 which was just an overall exam of vagina and pelvis. Got blood drawn the same day and TVUS the next day. Had EMB on 11/2/12. Just got all results on 11/9/12 - all was normal except some estrogen on biopsy. Doc wants me on a one time progesterone to shed lining of any remaining tissue that might still be in uterus. I have to take for a week, I believe 2 pills a day then 3 days later bleed then that's it. Anytime there is any bleeding after menopause, even slight pink, you need to see Doc as soon as possible. Better safe than sorry. Hope all goes well for you. For me - a lot of praying and very unnerving during the process.
Blank
I have my tubes tied and I do have a regular period however I had a period a week ago and just started spotting
Blank
im 53 about 11 years no period ... last week i felt like i was ovulating and felt like i was getting my period... i went to the bathroom and nothing... but, the next day i had little brown discharge on and off when i wipe. now its been very  light light red or pink and i feel wet  and check to wipe and sometime theres nothing what could this be i have doctors appt. in 4 days
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...