Menopause Community
uncontrollable crying
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

uncontrollable crying

I am 38 yrs old, and have always been up and down in moods since i was a child - where i would be happy one minute then cry uncontrollably for no apparent reason.  I was put on antidepressants about a yr ago, which has helped a lot.  recently though I have been started feeling a bit dull again and the last few days i have started really crying, with no trigger, no reason and its quite severe, leaving me gasping for breath.  I have only missed 4 of my pills. i am wondering if this could be due to missing the pills? i also wonder if i may be entering menop[ause or perimenopause, since both my mum and nan hit menopause around age 40... what can i do and what should i ask my Dr to check for?
HI,
Your symptoms seem more due to your long standing problem rather than menopause. This can also be because of missing your pills. To know whether you are headed for menopause, an ultrasound scan of the ovaries and hormonal panel may be done.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank