Menopause Community
viginal bleeding after menapause

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

viginal bleeding after menapause

I am 68 years old and well into menapause. Occassional I have full blown periods that last for five to seven days.  I was diasnosed with fribriod tumors in my 50's but did not have them removed.  Could that be the cause of the bleading.  I have been to the doctor and he has given me several test and does not think I have anything to wrry about.
This happends two or three time a year since I have been menapause.
Hello jobaby19.

You stated that you have been to the doctor and he has given you several test and does not think you have anything to worry about.  

But, you still feel concerned?

Maybe getting another doctors opinion would help ease your mind.  It would be worth you getting peace with this issue you are going through.

It could very well be normal for you regarding your case.  Every woman is different.  What is common for most does not make it entirely right for all.

Blessings, exceptional health, peace and comfort unto you.

Hi, i have had breast cancer twice, after my chemotherapy my periods stopped and my oncologist said i had gone through the menapause recently i have had two full blown periods, oncologist said nothing to worry about but nine weeks later i am bleeding again should i be worried
I was on a natural hormone program for approximately 1 yr. and then could not afford to continue.  Since then and not taking the progesterone, approx. one month after, I had vaginal bleeding, the first month it was more like spotting for about 7 days.  This month its heavier but no clots and I'm flowing for about 10 days now.  Could this be the result of discontinuing the progesterone?  I am 64 yrs. old