13 - Erectional Dysfunction
Hey I am 13, I didn't have an Erection when I was watching porn I am really worried if this is permanent please help me I'm crying.
Not sure if this is serious.
If not, may Kek be with you.
If it is, then either the porn wasn't appealing to you (completely normal) or you have not fully developed a sexual desire.
Not sure if this is serious.
If not, may Kek be with you.
At 13 you are still developing, both physically and mentally.  Don't let your lack of reaction to porn set you back.  If it's not interesting, it's not your fault.  Put it aside for now, at least.  
I have two sons, both of them a few years older than you. You have nothing to worry about physically, especially if you have erections at other times. I am interested in your general opinion of porn? How have your parents talked to you about it? Does porn go along with your morals and faith? If you have ambivalent feelings towards porn, it is not too surprising that your body kinda shut down. This could be a blessing in disguise~it is so common to hear about porn addiction and obsession. Some husbands have actually had to tape porn to their headboard in order to have sex with his wife.

I know you are not looking for advice about the porn part of your question, so I will just tell you what I told my own sons: A. It's fake. Regular girls are not like that. B. Once you look at something, it gets branded on your mind. Especially things related to sex. The sexual images you see early in life never really go away. Also, regarding sexual stimulation from porn, people build a "tolerance", like with a drug. Regular porn becomes boring, so people check out more unnatural stuff. You don't need to be carrying around a head full of worthless filth. I mean, it didn't do much for you~maybe you can live without it.