Men's Health Community
17 with erectile dysfunction?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

17 with erectile dysfunction?

I used to get big erections all the time, even when i was watching porn around the age 15. I would have fantasies all the time and could get hard with just thinking about girls. Now Im 17 and i never get big erections and my penis is not nearly as sensitive. Ive been watching porn for alot more often for about a year. Also my flaccid penis is much smaller. My erections went from about 6' when i was 15 to 4' now. Is there any hope for me? Can I fix this and get my old erections back? Can over masturbation cause my penis to become weaker?
    What you are experiencing is due to the emotional maturity you got during the transition from puberty to adulthood. It only means that you have become emotionally matured. Just imagine what would have happened to the world if all men and women  were to have the teenage crazy feelings towards sex throughout their life. You have to now set your goals in life and go a long way to achieve them rather than getting bogged down with sexual pleasures. You have to have a new look towards sex as a biological need and consummation of  a relationship between two individuals.Though it takes some time, that is the process of growth and maturity.

Regarding your feelings that your penis has lost its length, it may be because you have put on more flesh in the pubic area, or the girth has increased making it look short, especially in the presence of pubic hair and larger scrotum, or that the penis has not reached its full erection.

Unless you find other symptoms of fatigue and lack of energy, you do not have to worry, and even if you are tired, in the absence any disease, you can always make it up with proper food intake and moderate exercise.You should always consult a doctor to ensure that your general health is good .

So, cheer up and go ahead.

Solace  

I respect your opinion but I do not think that's it. I remember having a lot more strength in my erections and know when  get an erection its very weak. I believe it has to do with watching to much porn and masturbating a lot. When I stop watching porn and masturbating my penis shrinks up really smalll when flaccid. Is it a possibility that this is from watching to much pormand if I let my penis heal it will return to full strength?! Could I have depleted my libido? Thank you so much for your help!
   I also believe that basically your belief is the problem.You have not told if you are physically weak or not. So the best thing you could do is to consult a urologist with these details and seek his advice. But in case, if the doctor also says you are Ok, you better change your belief.

Solace