Men's Health Community
21 year old male sex drive

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

21 year old male sex drive

How often should a 21 year old male have sex with his fiance weekly? Is it abnormal to not show any affective towards her.
Tags: sex, sex drive
Hi Stefani,

I'm not a Dr. however, I am a 25 year old male who married at the age of 19. I am no longer married, and it is mostly due to physical issues non sexual related, My biggest question is what kind of work does he do? If it is phisical labor, kitchen work, or in the heat of any sort, this may be the problem. It propbably has nothing to do with "attraction" as much as it does exhaustion. How long have you been together? if it is more than a year and half, give or take, I'd say 3 times a week is normal. If he's been sexually active for a number of years, then sex is deffinately not first priority.  Most older men would say "when I was 21, I humped like a rabbit," but we men, (as I'm sure you know) like to brag and stretch the truth on certain things. He could be board, and I don't mean that in a bad way, nor do I mean you're not good in bed (obviously I wouldn't know). Sometimes it takes a bit of excitement to incurage arousal in someone who may have a small appetite for sex. . There are men out ther that do have those. Surprise him, throw on something intimate and sexy when he least expects it. Men have short attention spans and constantly need stimulation or else we get bored, where as most women just want some type affection and love. Thats not saying anythin against your skill, it's just the way we are wired  Go to an adult store and buy some cheap little dice game that has "activities" on them, or a porno (a couples porn, not one soley focused on the female). Most of all, be naughty. Women want love and sweetness, and men want dirty girls. It doesn't mean we all want to be with a sl-ut, but naughtyness is excitement. Thats one of the biggest reasons the average guy watches porn. It's the roles being portrayed, not the women that is in them, notice I said "average guy." Some guys are addicts with issues. If you are worried about your looks or you have to have the lights off, or you think he wouldn't like you in some slu-ty little outfit fit some heels and some fishnets, think aging, and get over it. He's with you, he loves you, and he had a problem with your body, he would be with some fake, materialistic, skinny little twit that pukes to keep her figure.Guys like girls with confidence , not shallowness. We may see some hot model and say "she's hot," but we know we want a real woman with curves. If you are, in any way, affraid of you body, get over it, cause he loves it, and use it to get you some girl! Hope it helps, if not, I won't blame you for telling me to **** off, lol.

James
If, you have already tried these things, he may have a lack of drive. Try being a bit dominate also. It may freak him out abit, but he'll like it. You're hot, so if you do have any self confidence issues, it can be a turnoff. Sex is supposed to be fun, so he's either exuasted or bored.