24 year old male facial hair & moostache hair is not growing.
I'm 24 year old male have a problem
Facial trauma hair & Moostache hair is not growing. Beards hair & moostache hair growing in very less amount.

Other part of body like thighs, HandHand or foot spasms
Hand tremor, chest, Under Arms etc hair growth is very good.Also i am satisfied with my sexualCauses of sexual dysfunction
Female sexual dysfunction side also very much satisfied with my sexBuccal smear

I feel that the reason could be usage of turmeric powder. i have used turmeric when i was at age of fifteen. on that stage my hair growth was very fast and good. But after using the turmeric the hair &moostache hair is not growing.

Please suggest me the solution to get rid this problem.

I feel lack of hair growth is more related to hereditary.

Turmeric powder is known to stop hair growth and generally used on the skin of baby girls for this purpose inaddition to its antibacterial use. May   be the same might have affected you too. I do not know of any treatment for this, except to advise you to keep a clean shaved face until you grow sufficient hair.Continued shaving will also promote hair growth.

Solace
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle