27 and erectile dysfunction?!
I recently just started having what I think might be an ED problem and I can't get my head around what's going on. A little about me, I'm a healthy 27 year old male living in New York, been sexually active for the past 10 years. I've NEVER had a problem achieving or maintaining an erection. Lately, I don't know what's been going on. It started a couple months ago, I was about to have intercourse for the first time with a girl I have been seeing for some time. I am INCREDIBLY attracted to her. During foreplay, I was able to maintain about 80% erection, not full but almost. As soon as we stopped foreplay and I started putting a condom on, I started losing my almost-full erection. By the time the condom was on, it was completely flaccid. I tried to arouse myself to get it back up with little luck. Finally, I started getting back my almost erection but felt like I was close to orgasm. With my semi-erection, I tried to penetrate her thinking all would be good once I get it in. As soon as I penetrated just a little bit... POP! Ejaculated.

The girl thought I was not attracted to her, but I explained I had no clue what just went on, it's never happened to me before. We tried to have sex a couple more times after that and got exactly the same results both times. Finally, she said she wanted to stop seeing me because she felt that I was either gay or unattracted to her. Imagine my frustration. After her, I have fooled around with two ex-girlfriends of mine whom I am on friends with benefits status with (on separate occasions of course). Same thing happened with them, but now, it's even worse because I have this anxiety mental block about not being able to maintain an erection and it just exacerbates my problem. Even in masturbation I am not 100% there and I only orgasm when I am not fully erect.

It just makes no sense to me. I never thought I would have this problem. I would always see Viagra commercials and think, "man at least I don't have to worry about that until I am older," but I guess not! At age 27, I am struggling with some form of erectile dysfunction and no clue what started it or where it's stemming from. Any thoughts on what this could be and what I should do? Please, I am so frustrated with the whole ordeal, any little bit of help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
No good advice - but I think I'm in a similar place - I get anxiety now when we start fooling around.  I am still hoping it is a complete mental block somehow...  did anything change in your work life or personal life that would add stress of really pummel your ego?
Hey thanks for the reply. I can't think of anything that would have recently triggered this as far as stress or an event of any sort. On some level I'm typically stressed out with work and stuff, but it's been like that for a long time and I never drag my stress into bed with me. But now my stress stems from this problem of mine.

I just can't imagine going to see a urologist about this problem. I know it would make sense to, but it's one of those things I almost want to pretend is not a problem and hope it resolves itself.
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle