A little bit of seman after peeing?
I'm 17 and have never had sex with anyone, and I have a question. so a while back I stopped masturbating, this was about 2 years ago. I had personal convictions about it and decided to stop. Ever since after I pee, very rarely, sometimes a little bit of semen comes out a little bit after relieving myself.

Now I was told that this was due to my lack of ejaculation, and that when I pee, my prostate exerts some force and that lets a little bit of the excess semen out that's building up. Is this true? Many other men have had this happen when they have abstained from sex, or so I've heard. I've already asked another forum and they concluded that that's what has been happening to me. I'm just worried still, I have OCD I'm not able to let it rest easily.

Is that all it is? Or do I have some STD from somewhere? Or could it be prostate cancer?
hey I am a 17 year old guy as well. Though I still masterbate this still happens to me, it might be you have not ejaculated in a while but you should be fine.

Hi, I'm 43, and I also have OCD.

I really don't see how leaking a little bit of semen when you pee could be related to an STD.  Problems peeing, like trouble starting, or leaking pee in your underwear, can be a symptom of an STD (although a simple urinary tract infection is far more likely).  

I also don't see any relationship with leaking semen when you pee and prostate cancer, which is almost unheard of at your age.  

Your prostate is leaking some semen when you pee because it has no other way to discharge it.  In theory at least, not releasing semen, over a long period of time, could increase your risk of prostate problems when you get older.  

Short term, your decision not to masturbate will not cause any physical problems. But, in the long term, it might (or it might not) cause problems. Maybe you should reconsider the no masturbation decision.

But, as for leaking a little semen when you pee, that sounds perfectly normal for your situation.  
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle