A question about Height , please answer me
I am 16 year old boy , 181 cm tall i wanna grow taller and  afraid that my height stop and want to be 188  or higher so i saw this site , i want to know if this techniques are safe or not , however  it worked for many people . so the question is it safe to try that or it can hurt my bones ?

Here's the link for the site  http://growingtallerguide.com/growtaller4idiots/?tid=hp
Please anybody answer me
    You have a reasonably good height and you should not have to worry, even if you do not grow taller. The three tips given in the referred site, viz., balanced food intake, exercise and good sleep are themselves sufficient to promote body growth. At your age, you can naturally expect to add a few more inches if you take care of these three factors. To be sure, if you visit an Endo, with some x-ray of the wrist, he will be able to test for your bone age and tell you how long you can sustain the vertical growth.
One of the techniques used for increasing the height is to reduce the estrogen level so that bone maturation is delayed, thus providing more time to grow tall.But it may have its own complications and a guy of your height need not have to even think about it.
Regarding the authenticity of the site, I believe, it will be difficult for any one to confirm.
Solace
I will try my best for eating healthy food and drink milk often, also After the age of 18 i will go to gym 3 times a  week and maybe practice other sport .. so what maximum height can i reach if i do that ?
Hello Mike,
        What you have told you will do are the best you can do to realize your potential growth.You should always do some exercises, do not have to wait until eighteen. A person's height is also influenced by genetics. As I have already mentioned, an Endocrinologist will be able to make the best of scientific guess of your potential height.
Good luck,
Solace
xavi159 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
opus88 commented on photo
Oct 15
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Oct 12
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle