About to make the long panise above 6.4 inche
hi i m 27 year old my panise is not more long so thats why my gf not satisfide with me how can i long panise tell me any medician ya oil to make a long panise within one month
Dear sir,hi i m 32year old my panise is not more long so thats why my gf not satisfide with me how can i long panise tell me any medician to make a long panise within one month.please if you can explain to me i'll by the medician i living in UAE,Dubai
No technque or medicine is available to lengthen penis in one month.For interxours you do not need a very long penis. Vagina is sensitive upto 2 inch- depth only.So erected penis of enen 2 inches can satisfy a woman.Usually all learn to do intercourse by trial and error method.
However if you still want to lengthen your penis, visit www.pegym.com. ther are few methods of stretching which can add the lengtth to penis in few months.
You can also consult a surgeon who can operate to take out the part of penis which is inside the body.( usually one to two inches of peinis reside in the body).This is normally not done unless penis is too small.
Many a time the worry about penis length is unnnecessary.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle