Acrid smell
I have a strong smell that is very acrid, sour, bitter, and yeasty. I leave stains on pillows (yellow rings) and basically stink up the whole apartment. My stink hits anyone who enters like a wall.
Could I have some kind of fungal infection or the like. I would really like it treated and fast. It is driving a wedge between my girlfriend and myself.
P.S. There is not an issue with cleanliness. I shower every day, deoderant, cologne, all of that.
HELP!!!

Unfortunately no one can diagnose you via the Internet.  You'll have to be examined and see a doc.

Phil
I have been, and the doctor didn't smell or see anything. Though everyone else can seem to (smell it) Now I don't have insuranse. I am just wondering if anything similar has come up with anyone else so I can get an idea.
pal I have the same problem right now and have no clue what is going on.  I am going to see a urologist.  A girl I am dating noticed it and I thought it was BS but now I can smell it when i urinate too so its definitely from me.  I have had STD testing and have nothing.  I think it may be an infection (for me from my vasectomy i think).  Hang in there, see a doc if you can.  Sounds like its nothing serious.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle