Acrid smell
I have a strong smell that is very acrid, sour, bitter, and yeasty. I leave stains on pillows (yellow rings) and basically stink up the whole apartment. My stink hits anyone who enters like a wall.
Could I have some kind of fungal infection or the like. I would really like it treated and fast. It is driving a wedge between my girlfriend and myself.
P.S. There is not an issue with cleanliness. I shower every day, deoderant, cologne, all of that.
HELP!!!

Unfortunately no one can diagnose you via the Internet.  You'll have to be examined and see a doc.

Phil
I have been, and the doctor didn't smell or see anything. Though everyone else can seem to (smell it) Now I don't have insuranse. I am just wondering if anything similar has come up with anyone else so I can get an idea.
pal I have the same problem right now and have no clue what is going on.  I am going to see a urologist.  A girl I am dating noticed it and I thought it was BS but now I can smell it when i urinate too so its definitely from me.  I have had STD testing and have nothing.  I think it may be an infection (for me from my vasectomy i think).  Hang in there, see a doc if you can.  Sounds like its nothing serious.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle