Alcohol poisoning and ED
I was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning about 5 days ago. Since then, I have had erection problems whenever my girlfriend and I try to have sex. Before the alcohol poisoning, I was able to achieve an erection at will and maintain it for long periods of time during sex. Now I rarely get an erection, but when I do achieve a weak erection, i prematurly ejactulate and then can not achieve another erection for a VERY long time.

I've been researching online and found that alcohol poisoning can lead to E.D. in men. I'm worried now because none of the information stated whether it is permanent or temporary. Is there anything that I can do to speed up the recovery? I've started taking Vitamin C supplements and multivitamins today because several websites have recommended it as a solution to E.D. Is this wise?

Should I be investigating Viagra prices at the age of 20?
Thanks..
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.