Men's Health Community
An Updated Question...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

An Updated Question...

Since the end of July, I have felt this small pea sized lump connected to my testicle. It feels as if it is connected by a vein directly to the testicle. I posted a question pertaining to it on this website when I discovered it. I recieved an answer that it main be an epididymal cyst, which would mean that it would be attached to the epididymis, correct? My lump is on the front of the testicle, and on the opposite side of the epididymis. I have noticed that it has been tender over the last month of so, and I have been sick for a while with cold like symptoms.
I am 17 years old, and I do my self exams monthly (now twice a month due to the fact I am uneasy about this situation). I would rather avoid the doctor if at all possible because that would mean having to ask my mom about this- a LITTLE embarassing.
Any help is much appreciated.