An Updated Question...
Since the end of July, I have felt this small pea sized lump connected to my testicle. It feels as if it is connected by a vein directly to the testicle. I posted a question pertaining to it on this website when I discovered it. I recieved an answer that it main be an epididymal cyst, which would mean that it would be attached to the epididymis, correct? My lump is on the front of the testicle, and on the opposite side of the epididymis. I have noticed that it has been tender over the last month of so, and I have been sick for a while with cold like symptoms.
I am 17 years old, and I do my self exams monthly (now twice a month due to the fact I am uneasy about this situation). I would rather avoid the doctor if at all possible because that would mean having to ask my mom about this- a LITTLE embarassing.
Any help is much appreciated.
I just found your post. Did you ever have this checked?  There are different forums on this site for testicular cancer questions and I didn't know about this one until now.  I hope you've been to the doctor if you have any questions please post back.  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.