Androgel
Has anyone ever took androgel,if so give me feedback on the gel.How much did you take and for how long.What kind of reponse did you have with androgel.
I haven't tried androgel but I do use the testosterone gel.It took a week before I saw a real change.now being on it and some othe meds I'm like an 20 yr old BTW I'm 44.If you need more info try medxlife.com.Thats who I get mine from also mine is 20% testosterone.Good Luck.
Thanks for the info.How long did it take to get the cream and at 20 percent I guess you dont have to use a lot?Will check it out and see what happens.Also what was your total testosterone level when you began taking it.Have you had it check or have you heard how high of level one might expect to get it to.Thanks,complete!
Once they have ur blood test and the doctor consults with you,It's next day delivery.I take 2 grams twice a day.My Testosterone was at 344 barly within the limits set by fda.Now that's just a guide line not a writen in stone number.
Thanks again for the info,I will check into it and see what happens.I will leave comment when I know more thanks again!complete
Androgel is good and possibly the closest to your own bodies natural production but,  be aware that some people don't absorb it well.  If you do absorb it well then it could work good for you.   If not, then things will get worse before they are better.  Some people that can't absorb it get just enough to stop the bodies own natural production and then you feel worse than you did before you started.  The other thing that could happen is, if your Dr. does not give you an adequate starting dose and your body stops making its own T and the replacement dose is not enough to get you above the baseline.   My recommendation is to do your homework and find a good Dr. that knows what he is doing when it comes to HRT in men.  Get all the tests done and then try it out.   Here is a place to start -
www.allthingsmale.com
Hi,thanks for the info.I had heard this before and that is one reason that I have not took it.I have heard that some men who take androgel,their own level was lower when they went back to get it check than it was when they started taking it.Very strange from what I have heard.Do you know if shots are better.I have heard that methyltestosterone was good if you took it for no more then 2 weeks at a time then off for 2 weeks .Know anything about that.Anyway I will check out the web site.Thank you
I have used this since feb.

1) Careful about the dosage- my doctors prescription could have been read as 16 pumps per day which would be way too high (max clinical trials is 8 pumps per day).

2) I alternate arms and legs and have had no problems with reactions.

3) I have become noticably lean in 3 months (combined with exercize and diet).

4) My thinking is much clearer (I was sub-normal teste).  It became clear within 24 hours.

5) The wierd free-floating anxiety disappeared within 24 hours.

6) Drive came back up from very weak (0 to 1 times per day) to 2 to 3 times per day (at age 45) and regular every/morning morning wood returned.

7) Night sweats stopped within days and have not returned (even when I miss a dose).  

8) When I miss a dose- I can feel the anxiety returning within 4-6 hours after I was supposed to apply it.
---

Look into LIFE EXTENSION FOUNDATION.  They do a lot of research on supplements (formal scientific studies) and have several suggestions with regard to lowering the risk of prostate cancer.  Test supplementation does not raise your odds of getting prostate cancer but once you do get it, it is like pouring gasoline on a fire (can kill you fast).  

Assuming your doctor catches it, then they will cut you off from teste supplementation to save you and you will feel cruddy again.  The most exciting supplementation has a double whammy- it appears to stop teste from being converted into estrogen (which raises your teste levels AND lowers your risk of getting prostate cancer).  Again-- all backed up by published studies (in JAMA and so on).

---

I'm a testicular cancer survivor (1993-MDAnderson) and had no problems til last year when I apparently hit andropause (male menopause) and started getting night sweats, anxiety, brain fog, and of course low drive.  Also developed pre-diabetes and high blood pressure (may be related or may be independent but low - teste is implicated in diabetes and androgen supplements lower your insulin needs).

I have not tried Testim (I read it absorbs better) or a compounding pharmacy because Androgel is currently covered by my insurance (So $25 a month co-pay and only $200/year once I get the mail order version set up).

I started on Androgel a year and 1/2 ago and I thought it was working well, my drive increased, i felt better, but I didn't get my bloodwork done like a dummy.  Then not too long ago I was feeling like it wasn't working as well and got tested and it was lower than when I started originally.  I switched to the injections with 100mg once a week and it has risen to good levels, free test at 3.0.  But now my hair is thinning out something awful.  I realized that sometime around the time that I noticed the Androgel not working as well was when I started rubbing on my upper arms instead of my forearms, and I have large tattoos on my upper arms.  Has anyone heard of tattoos causing problems with absorbsion?  Or has anyone seen the gel just stop working as well.  I am hating this thin hair deal and I really would like to get the gel to work properly.

Thanks,

Andy
43GT34[U890G3HYFVEHVWEUIPHCQWEJP23HU F[IO0HCJW[OIVERNHVOIWERNHIOVPWNHERBNVPUIWEHNEWIJNHVWPKNVKJ;WNVCWA;OWVHJIEN['VOWEIHVNW[O'VIEWUHV['OIVHNWER[OVUIEWBNDS[O'IHNWER['H890HYF13298HCIOUBHVUIOHWE[WEOIHF3[OVIEHVP 45IUHVNEWA;LJVLO;GOERKVNJE;OVKJ[GIOJWER]G0 I9JWE]0VP3R5J'PIUG4=09UV[HJO[IVWERHGJN'WERGHOIPJWER]OPV INM'[PJSD]
'VPOJERV]
WEPOJBV
WBVKOGE]
VIOP34]PTG0I ]068T
HA HA YOU WENT BALD!!!!!!!!!! GREEDY *****
A related discussion, androgel is a scam was started.
AppleBr commented on photo
AppleBr commented on photo
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle