Announcing the new Water Consumption Tracker

We're pleased to announce the Water Consumption Tracker, the twelfth in a series of Personal Health Applications (PHAs) geared towards helping our members keep track of health metrics, symptoms, treatments, test results and events. Along with the weight, cholesterol, and blood pressure trackers, the water tracker can help you live a healthy lifestyle.

With this tracker, you can track how much water your drink each day. Many of us are guilty of not drinking enough water and being constantly dehydrated. Some of us have to limit our water intake due to specific conditions. Whatever your goals are, this tracker will help you stay on top of them.

You can access the Water Consumption Tracker by clicking on the "Trackers" link at the top of the community, from My MedHelp or directly at: http://www.medhelp.org/trackers/list/79 .

We plan on adding more functionality to the Water Tracker over the next few weeks and would love to get your suggestions and feedback. If you want to track a specific symptom or event, let us know. Please post your comments in the MedHelp Suggestions community, accessible via My Shortcuts.

MedHelp
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.