Any Erectile Dysfunction Success Stories?
I read a lot of forums with people looking for cures for Erectile Dysfunction, and I hear a lot of responses and feedback.  What I don't read too often are success stories.  The only success stories I've ever read were from sites that were promoting the sales for their ED products.  

Has anyone ever recovered, or know anyone that has recovered, from Erectile Dysfunction?  Or are us ED sufferers just fooling ourselves?
So, I guess I am just fooling myself in believing in a cure for ED?  Anyone?  Can someone do me a favor and at least lie to me?
I have no experience on the matter nor particular knowledge. But knowing the erection mechanism, I understand that this condition may be sometimes difficult to deal with and cure.

But please keep in mind that people have the tendency to show up and talk only when they have some problem. There are many satisfied ones that will never return to the board (not the present one necessarily) to tell their story. I cannot say to which extend this applies to ED cases, it is just how things generally work.
rankett is right , ive beed here 3 years not and not many stick around or come back to say thanks either ! lol
A cure depends on the cause. these are the main causes vasuclar, diabetes, psychological, hormonal imbalance, organic cause (within the penis), smoking, being overweight, sexually confused, stress, not enough sleep...........The list is very long if say diabetes or a hormonal imbalance is causing it yes it can be cured when all levels are returned to normal. I would check the first five reasons I listed. Ask yourself these questions do you get spontaneous erections, erections during sleep, morning wood? If yes to all it is possible the cause is psychological. For the other causes erection quality can be improved, but I am not a urologist so I can't say if it can be cured.

You should have a complete blood work done checking for cholesterol, thyroid function, blood sugar, free testosterone, serum testosterone, random testosterone, estradiol, cortisol, hepatic profile, prolactin, ....... be honest with your doctor and ask for his/her opinnon.  Complete physical.  Tell all symptoms even though some seem unimportant. To find a cure everything has to be presented to a qualified individual. It is kind of embarassing as I have been through it. Urologist deal with it all the time so they are better qualified and most professional/understanding.
is there any danger or long term damage bye letting people stand ,stomp and jump on your unflexed stomach and sink in deeply? just wondering because if its dangerous than it needs too stop.  i kno it sounds wierd,   but you can't hate someone for being themself.
correct?
if any one has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
will,
> is there any danger or long term damage bye letting people stand ,stomp and jump on
> your unflexed stomach and sink in deeply? just wondering because if its dangerous
> than it needs too stop.

What kind of madness is this? I am sorry for the rather non-appropriate term, but this is how I understand when I read what you wrote.

Yes, of course it can be dangerous. It depends, but better be safe than sorry.
Hi! I`m 54 years old and some time ago I had erection problem. I tried Viagra and Levitra and then my friend suggested to try one amazing thing. Herbal drugs from "Monster Drugs Pharmacy"(http://www.monster-drugs.com).
This stuff much cheaper then viagra and has much better effect. No any by-effects. Consists of natural ingredients. Its a new herbal drugs and not so many people knows about it. Now I feel great sexual activity. I forgot about erectile dysfunction.
Balor your a leech get off this website. There are people here with real problem you bottom feeder.
appreciate it .  i  just didnt know what was too rough. u know?
A related discussion, how can I post my outstanding success story was started.
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Jade59 commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle