I have internal piles, it's finger like projection (only one) with bulged tip on the inner wall of anal pore. the tip of it some times comes out as i can touch it. I can see it completely out during excretion. It is not at all painful and I am not bothered about its presence. But i am scared that it may get worse some time later, causing bleeding and pain. I haven't consulted a doctor yet, because I only noticed it around a month ago. My conclusions are all based on the information (including images) i got from wikipedia and other online resources.
I read lots about this disease. Possible causes for me are:
1. Sitting long hours - I have been working late night for the past two months, even after midnights (I work in corporate).
2. irregular eating habit - I was irregular.
Please help me:
1. Are internal piles always painless?
2. Will it get worse in the future, with pain and bleeding?
3. Is operation necessary, can medicines cure it?
4. what precautions should I take, to avoid it in the future?
5. Will it disappear naturally after some time, if i dont care about it?
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.