Men's Health Community
Are there veins under the penis head? and can they "lump up" ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Are there veins under the penis head? and can they "lump up" or showup?

Are there veins under the penis head? and can they "lump up"?
I ask because i keep noticing this small pea-sized lump on my penis head (that soft part) ..it's not roundish.. kinda like a tiny vein or mass build up underneath.. (no skin breaks)

Sometimes when i look down on my penis and I see this lil lump on the head , and sometimes it's not there... whenever it's there (like just a while ago) i try to feel it and a barely feel any "mass" underneath it.. and when it's not there i dont feel any mass at all..

I'd usually notice this after masterbating (masturbating).. however if it was a vein,
1) are there veins that can be that visible and produce a lump around that area of the penis? that soft pink flesh (penis head)
2) and why is it that i dont notice it at all when im fully erect , thinking that this is the time when the vein should be prevalent?

What else could it be? i checked the STD stuffs, the whole lot, i, can't find anything..
I'm also wondering this, any info would be great.
Hi Patient, Yes get the same thing in my big top vein, I just massage it and it gors through, I think mine may be from some clogging in the blood, I'm on cayenne and take ginger as well in tea, so it could be just my blood being cleaned, by what I take.
Now yours could be from things like fast foods or junk foods, so by cutting them out you will clean you blood, but Cayenne will help the prosess, just mix some in tomato paste to a heat that suits you, warning dont make it to hot, but over time you can build it up, take daily, 3 small spoonfuls and wash each one down with water.
Good Luck
Thanks for the advise.. how long those your "vein lump" stay? is it on the penis head or the shaft? there's a lot of veins on the shaft and they really look like veins.. but the HEAD is something one may not expect to see a vein , coz it's normally really smooth then there's a lump.. worrying.

I've had or atleast noticed mine for, i believe 2 months now... on and off..

i tried to massage it once but it just became more prevalent..
last night i masturbated , it didnt show up, during and after erection ..

really strange..

thanks for the advises, but to be honest i'm a health buff.. i dont eat junk foods (only on special occasions) , i dont drink sodas, my guilty pleasures are just coffee and some snacks.

Hi Patient, First swith the coffee for green tea with honey and lemon, once a day have it with ginger, I keep mine in the freezer fine great to the size of an egg, micro wave with the lemon, give a quick mix and addthe tea, use leaf not bags, really good for you and your blood.
OK the other thing is the dorsal vein on my shaft, if I get a lump I just massage it through, it then just goes.
If Its  alump that keeps going and not comming back for a week or so, try not to worry to much, if the time span keeps getting bigger then try and forget it.
But a warning we all know masturbating feels good, but please dont over do it, and dont use to much pressure when doping, think featherlight touch, remember vaginas dont have a grip of steel.
Good Luck
Hi NOHARD

thanks for the advises. ill try that..

i googled for pictures and found this post (this looks almost exactly like mine on the same area too.. although his was a little more protruded and he did not mention of disappearing and coming back.. cysts do not disappear and come back right?

The urologist there mentioned possible HPV.. w/c is now getting my worried.. hmmm

if u'r curious here's the thread
justanswer . com/urology/3tyad-small-bump-head-penis-looks.html

Hi Patient, look if this is what you have, and you would be happy seeing a uro, then that should be your plan of things, but please go east with the steroid cream, it can thin you skin, but you can google that.
Good Luck
i did actually, but everytime i go the lump is not there and he can't feel any mass. i went twice already actually. he told me not to worry about it ..

when you had yours did it go away and come back? or was it there for a while till it disappeared?

aite, ill check that steroid cream

ps,
thanks very much NOHARD.
Hi Patient, See I think mine may be just plaque that's in our blood, could be from me taken Cayenne, breaks some away from time to time, it could be that it collects were valve is in the vein, these are the valves that hold our blood in when we get erections.
But that just a could be.
Glad things are working out for you.
Good Luck