Are there veins under the penis head? and can they "lump up"?
I ask because i keep noticing this small pea-sized lump on my penis head (that soft part) ..it's not roundish.. kinda like a tiny vein or mass build up underneath.. (no skin breaks)

Sometimes when i look down on my penis and I see this lil lump on the head , and sometimes it's not there... whenever it's there (like just a while ago) i try to feel it and a barely feel any "mass" underneath it.. and when it's not there i dont feel any mass at all..

I'd usually notice this after masterbating.. however if it was a vein,
1) are there veins that can be that visible and produce a lump around that area of the penis? that soft pink flesh (penis head)
2) and why is it that i dont notice it at all when im fully erect , thinking that this is the time when the vein should be prevalent?

What else could it be? i checked the STD stuffs, the whole lot, i, can't find anything..
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms without a clinical examination. Small dome-shaped or jagged bumps around the crown of the head could probably be pearly penile papules. They are seen in about 10-20% of all men, are not infectious and require no treatment. Many men may have prominent veins on the penis.There is a benign condition called lymphangiosclerosis which is a hardened lymph vessel rather than a vein and can cause  a lump on penis head. It is best to get it examined by a doctor and get your doubts clarified. Keep me posted.
Take care and regards!
I would and I did get examined, however whenever I go there, the lump is not there.. I have a picture of it though.. can i post it here? would you care to see?
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle