Are there veins under the penis head? and can they "lump up"?
I ask because i keep noticing this small pea-sized lump on my penis head (that soft part) ..it's not roundish.. kinda like a tiny vein or mass build up underneath.. (no skin breaks)

Sometimes when i look down on my penis and I see this lil lump on the head , and sometimes it's not there... whenever it's there (like just a while ago) i try to feel it and a barely feel any "mass" underneath it.. and when it's not there i dont feel any mass at all..

I'd usually notice this after masterbating.. however if it was a vein,
1) are there veins that can be that visible and produce a lump around that area of the penis? that soft pink flesh (penis head)
2) and why is it that i dont notice it at all when im fully erect , thinking that this is the time when the vein should be prevalent?

What else could it be? i checked the STD stuffs, the whole lot, i, can't find anything..
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms without a clinical examination. Small dome-shaped or jagged bumps around the crown of the head could probably be pearly penile papules. They are seen in about 10-20% of all men, are not infectious and require no treatment. Many men may have prominent veins on the penis.There is a benign condition called lymphangiosclerosis which is a hardened lymph vessel rather than a vein and can cause  a lump on penis head. It is best to get it examined by a doctor and get your doubts clarified. Keep me posted.
Take care and regards!
I would and I did get examined, however whenever I go there, the lump is not there.. I have a picture of it though.. can i post it here? would you care to see?
bobdylan1958 Having my first cup of Tea ... Comment
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Jul 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle