Armpit pain

I am a 22 year old what I thought healthy male.  For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing on and off armpit rib and breast pain.  This has been accompanied by on and off diahrea which has settled down but I feel my stomach has never been the same.  I have had a swollen lymph node behind my right ear for about the same time (same size but has gone down since the doctor prescribed me ceferoxil)   and had a sore lymph node in armpit which was gone in 2 days since the doctor  gave me ceferoxil.  I don't know what to do anymore I never went to the doctor for 21 years but the past 6 months has been 7-8 times maybe more.  I took a thyroid blood test whiuch came back fine.  Is there anything I should test for -- ask about?

Thanks in advance  
I feel below my jaw on the right side is swollen a bit but I cant tell and my GP and ENT said it feels normal .. everything seems to be effecting my right side of my body idk

I went through a std scare which really messed me up but tested and came back fine but ever since this scare I have been a mess physically and mentally not trusting the results even though 100s of people have said conclusive and there was no need to test in the first place
anyone please
.
  I can only give you some general ideas, you should talk to a good physician, or if you have access to alternative medicines, should talk to a qualified ayurveda doctor. I feel that lymph node swelling is one way by which our body tries to dispose of the accumulated waste, which it other wise is unable to remove. Did you change your life style recently, like staying more time in an airconditioned environment, which prevents body from sweating as before? Also, you may need to clean your intestine once in a while if you have some problem there. In allopathy system, it is a common prctice to operate the swellings, and sometimes, multiple opearions are being done. Even in alternative medicines, they make it swell, and allow it naturally burst and empty the contents.But, in this case, it gets cleared once for all. I think, the best way is to see a good physician and get it diagnosed properly. If you have intestinal problems often, may be that is where the testing should start first.
Solace  
Also have a look at the following link:
http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C110125.html
Solace
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle