Aa
A
A
Close
Ascended testicle during orgasm
During masturbation, my right testicle sometimes ascends into the scrotum while I'm having my orgasm.  I had assumed this was because my penis bends to my left somewhat and uses my right testicle intensely more, but I realised that thought is stupid so I'm asking here what is up with it (pun not intended)
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I believe that this is normal.  I am 55 years old and I have always noticed that my testicles ascend just before and during orgasm, whether through masturbation or sex with a woman.  About a year ago, a beautiful girl was giving me a terrific hand job after having intercourse.  About a minute before orgasm, BOTH testicles ascended dramatically (much more than normal), probably because of a combination of the fact that I had come during intercourse only a few minutes before and that I was extremely turned-on by this gorgeous girl fisting my ****!  Anyway, she noticed, and said, "Man, your balls have almost disappeared!"  (My balls were actually making bulges INSIDE my abdomen on either side of my ****).  At that point she lightly pushed her left palm against my nuts while still fisting with her right hand and I exploded, shooting *** all over.  It was a fantastic orgasm.  She said "Wow",  I think realizing that I had experienced something special.  There was no discomfort involved (quite the contrary) and my balls dropped back to normal within a few seconds after orgasm.  So, I think this is perfectly normal.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
19078612 tn?1471990602
Blank
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Aug 23
358304 tn?1409713092
Blank
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle