Attached foreskin
GAK
I am an 17 year old high school senior.  I am uncircumsized which is cool but my foreskin is attached to the head of my penis.  I have tried to pull back my foreskin many times to maybe loosen it but I am only able to pull it back just enough to expose the tip of my penis.  Why is this??  My 2 best friends are uncut too but they don't have the problem I do.  One says he thinks he remembers the same problem when he was a lot younger but doesn't remember when it separated.  

I talked to my doctor but he doesn't seem to be worried about it even though I have asked a lot about it the past couple of years.  Should I be worried?  

Thanks!
You should not be worried, but you should bring up the subject agai with your doctor. Or ask your parents about it and maybe see a different doctor. At 17, you should not be having problems exposing the glans penis for urinating and washing. You should be able to talk to your parents about anything and I hope you can.
my husband had the same thing...but one day during sex it ripped and now it goes down all the way but it was extremly painful for him for like 2 weeks...
I'm 24 now and when I was 18 I had the same problem and then one day I was having sex and it broke. It left like a lil skin on the top but I had that removed. All better now...it didn't hurt me at all when it happened but it freaked me out. Also after it breaks some times it is better to check with your doctor about it getting circumsised because it helps some times.
Give it time.
My was like that too until one day while in the bath tub.

I read at http://www.ksnocirc.org that the foreskin is normally attached or fused to the glans (like the fingernail to the finger), and slowly separates as part of normal development.

AppleBr commented on photo
AppleBr commented on photo
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle