Men's Health Community
Average time before ejaculation ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Average time before ejaculation ?

What i would like to know is how long intercourse lasts for on average before ejaculation. All these rubbish comments from people lasting all night i just dismiss, what i am looking for is comments by people on the real world.

I want to know this so i can determine if i ejaculate prematurely. Please can you help ?
It can vary widely from person to person. Some men may only last a few minutes, some men can last seemingly all night. Many polls done with American women say that the majority aren't interested in the guys who last all night, most saying they prefer approximately 30 minutes as the ideal length of time. Now that isn't to say all women, just the majority of the ones surveyed. As a woman, for me the length of the actual performance isn't as much of an issue as what leads up to it ; )

Andi
2-15 mins depending on forplay. If you got oral before or was very happy then two mins is very normal. Hope that helps. :)
Hi,anywhere from one min, to one hour or more depending on the man!The lead up time before intercourse to some women is as important as the intercouse itself.I hope to all the men who are the one hour or more man that you use ky gel to help things be a little more,special for your ladies.Mother natural itself sometimes wears a little thin after 30 mins.or more!And to all the men who dont like the gel because it makes them not last as long,I say work with it you will get better were you can.
It should only depend on that instance. Not all the times. Sometimes its great to have a quickie and take 25 sec.  Other times slow down and enjoy according to the mood of that session. Try to determine what the mood is before hand and adapt to the direction it goes.
Its very quick indeed sometimes eg 20secs or taken slow with a lot of restraint if you are lucky 5mins it all depends on the situation and surroundings And the expectation's fore play is most important and quite a long build up on the womans part also it all depends if you can share fantasies with your wife girlfriend even unconventional thoughts thats my experiences its quite hard work keeping a lady happy who likes sex but well worth it the say if god created anything better than orgasms ect he kept it to him self Kindest regards terzza
if you feel relax your time will increse
well, the boy i'm with right now, i'm 18, he's 20 or so, can be as quick as 3mins if he hasn't seen me for a while and he's really horny, and no alchohol in his system (this is just by the powers of observation, I didn't ask him). but mostly I've done it with him when he lasted an hr or hr and 1/2, and then did it once more for same length of time. but I wondered at first if this was because he's partly impotent. I don't know if he is, but the first time, he had a lot of trouble getting it to stay hard. Maybe if it's harder to get up it will be more prone to last longer than if you're very healthy.
> Maybe if it's harder to get up it will be more prone to last longer than if you're very
> healthy

This must be true, but I am not sure. I know that if I am very aroused I can "finish" while trying to penetrate; this is bothersome as I must take some precautions so that it does not happen at that moment. I think this is a consequence of the fact the I am on the "sensitive side" (zero alcohol and coffee for me, good general health and no circumcision, so I have quite a sensitive glans (glands) and all the erogenous nerve endings of the foreskin and frenulum).

I believe that nature made us in such a way that normally we would last for no more than 1-5 minutes if no measures are taken (use of condom and techniques to prolong intercourse).
the time varies for all men and honestly if you practice kama or tantra sutra you can last for 1-24 hours by practicing straining the pelvic muscles. honestly tantric sex is only fun the first time it gets kind of boring to have sex for 3 hours every night, not to mention that you also get sore. the best  sex is usually around 3-27 minutes depending if you can keep the girl enjoying it as much as you are
hey guys im like jus under 18 n i find that a quicky for me is about 15 minutes n i can sometimes go for up to 2 hours i dunno y or how cos i dont use any techniques or anythin :S im kinda confusled tho
Well . . . Ummm am 22 . . I am a virgin still . But my problem is , when i masturbate , the ejaculation takes place as soon as in 2-3 mins . Wil it differ if i have sex with a woman or it wil get even worse when i do so ? I don't want to disappoint my future wife. If it really bothers women, i could very well stay away from marriage. So . . Is it a premature ejaculation ?
It all depends on the mood. Sometimes 5 minutes to sometimes half hour (not considering the foreplay time. Add at least 10-15 minutes of foreplay which is a MUST for your special one). Again, I have found that changing the positions and trying something new and different helps elongate the intercourse duration. However, for me love is more important than sex. So, go slow, show care and love. If you like WILD sex, your partner better be the same way. COMMUNICATION is the key here! Good luck!
Does masturbating at least 3/5 times a week help proplong ejaculation or take the opposite effect
It depends on whether or not I'm using a condom(without feels a lot better so I end up cumming faster), and the position(when I hit it from behind I *** a lot faster).  We can go anywhere from 15min to 2 hours or so.  She hates when I don't *** so she tries to keep going but most times after 30-40 min she can't really stay wet without ky, so sometimes it kills the mood and I have to stop without finishing.

I also last longer when I have sex/ masturbate(sometimes the waits too long) often I'll last a lot longer.  If thats the case I also end up keeping my boner even after I ***.  =( Too bad it doesn't work when I'm not oversexed  
im 18 n i think i *** to fast to satisfy any one as people have said ur 1st time is always fast but even now i dont last long what shall i do
We just finished having sex and clocked in @ 22 min 13 sec. This is an average time for my partner and I. Cumming before or at the beginning of penetration is generally considered "premature." A trick that has actually worked is to think about something else, like Math. But more important than when you come is that you are both satisfied. So if you come too quick, be considerate and get her off some other way. It can be hard to initiate, but talk with you partner about what they like.
yeah im 17 nd ill come really fast too but the first time i had sex i lasted a long time.. um i would just think about something else while having sex, aand when your about to come, take it out and try another position, then start again, keep doing that till she comes.
It has been medically proven that the average time it takes to ejaculate during sexual intercouse is three minutes. five to fifteen minutes is also normal. Most people use drugs to enhance their performances i.e. exceeding the stated average. To most people, five to fifteen minutes is considered all night.If sex should last more than this average time biologically, the world's population wouldn't have been increasing as it is today. Forget about what guys say regarding this issue because we have big mouths. Only women can discuss this better.All things being equal, most of the times i last for five minutes with soft sex. But with wild sex, i last upto fifteen minutes.
Here's a novel approach:  Talk about it.  Before penetration, but when you know that it's going to happen, try saying to your partner, "I'm nervous that I may come too soon.  If I do, can we wait a while then go again?"  I find that if you say it with their nipple in your mouth, it gets a better response.

If you can't talk openly like this with your partner, you probably aren't ready to have sex with them yet.  Sex can be fun, and funny, and sweet, and serious, all at the same time.  If you're trying to have sex with someone and you can't relate to them on those levels, then you're just helping each other masturbate.  That can be okay too, but you should know which one you're doing before you start.
Normally 2-3 minutes is an average time of an intercourse.But it varies from person to person due to different physical structure.One valueable thing that i would like to discuss with you people is that the time length of an intercourse is attached with your brain.A person having strong brain means he has longer time duration of an intercourse.So make your brain more stable and strong to enjoy longer duration.
Through my experience it is the woman that makes the difference. I've been with several different women and the duration changed with them. It seems that the more aroused they are, the longer it lasts. I believe pheramones control that.
Hi. All.
Can any one help to let me know what is the normal ejaculation time in male   I think I last only less than 1 minute  
I am worried now.  
Pleas also let me know how many thrusts is done in normal intercourse after entering vagina
Generally i can b as quick as 25 secs and when relaxing me and my girlfriend last 4 15 mins and v both enjoy lots of foreplay and body exploration . Deb
A related discussion, premature ejaculation was started.
The best way fir a guy to make himself last longer with a woman is to holdback when he is jerkin off. Go slow. Go fast n keep holdin back.jerking off is like football practice. The more u practice n the better u practice the better u will b in the game. U can't practice like the lions n play like the pats when It comes to game time.  It only takes a few weeks of practice n u will notice  a difference. Just hold back n start again. It works. I'm proof of it   I have also heard of an ancient Chinese technic during sex but haven't tried yet. When u feel like ur gonna blo real soon u press 3 fingers evenly on ur grundle  lined from back of the ball bag to ur *******. Not to hard but juts hard enough n it will interrupt the situation of orgasm.
Many people last different times when having sex. I have never heard of someone lasting all night and it was true. But when I have sex it takes me from five to ten minutes. Age is also a big factor, I am pretty young and as I get older it will take me a little longer to ejaculate. But I do have times where I am so horny for my girlfriend, who model's for kohl's, that I *** in less than one or two minutes. It really depends how horny you get when you have sex, the hornier, the faster the ejaculation.
It usually takes me an average
of 20-30 minutes into sex
before ejaculation. Sometimes
even longer.. Just depending
on the comfort of my partner.
I honestly like to take my
time.. But ive been in situations
where ive had to "get off"
much sooner than I prefer..
Being rushed or either being
in a place where I knew I couldnt
take my time.. But I truely
believe it varies depending
on your body and how you control
it.. Sometimes it feels so goos
we just have to "let it go"..
But keep in mind Women can
get bored.. So id keep it
at a minimum of 10 min and
a maximum of 15.. If you can
do that.. I believe you wouldnt
have any problems..
My advice to you is to try
masturbating prior to intercourse.
It usually takes longer the
second time around.. And if
that doesnt work.. You should
talk to a medical professional..
And no one really counts how
many thrusts are done once
entering the vagina.. Just slow
down and take your time man..
I promise you'll get better
results.. And dont wait so
long before you bust a nutt
in between intercourse.. You're
like a ticking time bomb..
If you dont have sex on a regular
basis.. Id jack off atleast
once a week.. Try that man..
Im sure it will work for u!
Good luck!