Bad odor from groin area
For 2 last years I've had a very serious body odor problem in my groin area. I'm a 25 years old man ad I take shower every day ad change my underwears. when I take shower I use antibacterial soap. but every day just a few hours after taking shower my body start to smell a very strange pungent odor and it get worse with sweating or better to say it starts with sweating. It smell compeletly different from regular sweating ad underarms. I already have gone to a dermatologist and I don't have any type of fungal or bacterial infection. F.Y.I many years ago I've had urinary tract infection and first I think that infection is back but I take blood test and it was not. I've thought of anything and the last thing possible in my mind is maybe it's some kind of bacteria on my skin. I'm compeletly helpless, please help me.
buy NOdor you can find it online  its made just for that. also use keep using antibacterial soap but then also buy a bar of soap that says deordorant on it as well . use the bar of soap after the antibacterial soap.
just looked it up it called Nodoro  http://www.offeroftheday.com/post/nodoro/
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle