Ball in scrotum
I have a small ball in my scrotum, Its about pea-sized maybe a little bit bigger. Its not attached to my testicle. Its just floating. It doesnt cause any discomfort or pain. The only way you notice if you look for it and feel it. Does anybody know what it is?
you can get lumps of fat or cysts floating around but you need to get it checked out anyway just to be sure . good luck x x
You should have it looked at.  Testicular cancer can present itself with a painless lump.  It could be nothing, but better safe than sorry.  
It feels aslo it is getting smaller. So im gunna wait till after i get back from america till i got to the doctor. Everything points towards Cysts, painless, soft, ball shaped, Not on the testicle. It doesnt hurt at all and i think its getter smaller, i dunno maybe its just my mind telling me what i wanna hear.
     I was feeling both of my testicles in the shower and discovered
a small ball which is not attached any of the testicles.  It is by itself.
What could this be?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.