Men's Health Community
Banana shaped penis

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Banana shaped penis

My husband and i just got married 3 weeks ago everytime we have sex he gets an erection and his penis turns banana shaped. Iam 18 and he's 21. When we try to have intercourse, he has trouble getting it inside of me at times. We both were virgins when we got married. What can we do?
What she is actually describing sounds more like the tendon from his penis just pulls up closer to his body and they can't  get things lined up right.  That was why I said what I did about age and practice because this is more about him being able to get his penis aligned with her vaginal opening than the actual shape,  More sex and age will cause the tendon to stretch
Practice.  Age and practice will take care of that.
A lot of penises... I dare say most of them are somewhat curved in one direction or another so it's not abnormal.

Try experimenting with different positions, really take it slow and explore each other. Try to find a position that works for both of you and maybe try using some lubrication so you have an easier go of it.

Peyronie's diesease is a penile condition where the penis has a very drastic and pronounced curve. Men with Peyronies usually experience difficult and/or painful erections so unless he's experiencing that it's probably just a normal curve. If it is painful for him, and If its an extremely drastic curve, literally like a bananna and not just a slightly upward curve it may be Peyronie's. Good news is that Peyronies is common and there are ways to treat it. Vitamin E supplements have been used to try to straighten it out, and as a last resort there is a surgical procedure to reduce the curve. Vitamin E supplements may not be a bad thing to try even if it isn't Peyronie's as it may help to ease the curve somewhat anyhow which might make it easier for you.

If you suspect Peyronies he should get checked out by his doctor who will reccomend courses of treatment for it. As I said, Peyronie's is very common and treatable but there does run the risk of complications with sexual performance and impotence later on if its not addressed.
Yeah, that's certainly a possibility, but "bananna-shaped" is very vauge so I was running with the idea that a virgin might not know that a penis can be curved  or, if the cuve is drastic then it could be more. But yeah, the tendon thing could be it as well but it wouldn't hurt, if its a very drastic curve, to consider Peyronies.
Isn't Peyronies a little rare or uncommon?
Depends where you look it up. I've read articles online that says it affects anywhere from 1-10% of men. Either way, she was asking about a curve problem so I ran with it. Could be any number of things though I s'pose.
Also, a LITERAL banana shape would certainly fit peyronies which is why I was asking if it was literally that curved or just normal curved.
I'm not saying that it woudn't be cool to correctly find such a syndrome but I've heard of it but never knowingly met someone who had it and trust me in an all male occupation like combat arms I'm sure I would have met somebody if it was that common, after all 18 in the military? Body functions and parts are prime humor.
Still, it's not rare and it's not the kind of thing most doctors really know or pay attention to. It's certainly a posibility and a treatable one at that.
redheadaussie Back in Good old Aus. Soooo... Comment
Aug 28
redheadaussie commented on redheadaussie's status
Aug 28
cnote is good! :) Comment
Aug 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle