Betamethasone on the glans
Hi there, i'm in the process of treating phimosis with betamethasone 0.05%.  I was wondering if it's alright if this cream gets on the glans of the penis as it's almost impossible for it not to when stretching?
Betamethasone is used to treat balanitis so it would be applied to the glans for that and I think the advice is to wipe it off immediately

it seems that Betamethasone causes thinning of the skin and atrophy of the groin

"Do not use in skin with decreased circulation; can cause atrophy of groin, face, and axillae; may cause striae distensae, rosacealike eruption; may increase skin fragility; rarely may suppress HPA axis; if infection develops and is not responsive to antibiotic treatment, discontinue until infection is under control; do not use monotherapy to treat widespread plaque psoriasis
Treatment must be monitored by physician with expertise in treating balanitis"
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle