Big Scar On My Penis
I have had a scar on the bottom part of my shaft for about 2 and a half years now.It is probably about 2 to 3 inches long. I got it when I was about 14 from masterbating. I am 16 now, almost 17 and it has no signs of fading away. This is very embarrassing for me, as I am still a virgin. I am worried that when I do have the chance to have sex, the girl will not want to have sex with me because of it. Can anyone help on this? I want it t ofade away, but it is very large.
I don't understand, 91, do you mean you have a scar on the outside (ie., the surface of the skin), or on the inside (ie., the Tunica Albuginea or some other Fascia, under the skin)?  My guess is the latter: unless this causes either curvature or loss of sensation due to nerve damage somehow, or maybe it is unsightly and palpable, gettng in the way, I don't see why this should be a problem.  Sorry I'm not much help with this, hopefully someone with a better idea will respond to your question.
It is very noticeable, thats the problem.
Well according to tlh777 (if you check out my profile you'll see him listed under "friends") scars can be removed surgically, but only a urologist can tell you exactly what's going on down there.  I recommend you see one...

Ciao!
Okay, but I'm kind of young to go see a doctor about it. I would have to tell my parents, which I do not want to do. Is there any creams or something like that I can put on it to help it fade away?
Also, I don't think a urologist could help me on this. My penis has no problems functioning. It just has a large red scar on it.
I don't think you're too young to see a doctor about it, you're mature, etc.  It's the doctor's job to be professional, you should see one.

I didn't know that the scar was on the outside... how did it happen?

I think you'll find that this matters alot less to girls than you would imagine.
Maybe there's some kind of cream you can apply, maybe it will fade with time...
Yeah, I have been putting some oil on it that helps scars fade away and it seems to be working so I think I will keep using that. Thanks for the help.
No problem, username91, sorry I couldn't be any more help!  But you say this ceam is helping?  Good Shite!  Hope all goes well...
hey 91 i have the exact same thing as youi know what its like being subconcious about it. I to developed the scar at around 13-14 and i think it was from masturbating and its hard to tell wether it is on the inside or the outside..it is more like a red line.
There is a cream you can purchase that is specifically for scars. It is a little expensive, but well worth the money (like $9 a tube). What I don't understand is how you got a scar from masturbation unless you used some sort of device?? Don't mean to be nosy, just don't understand it. Since you stated that you have not problems with the sexual aspect you should be okay. If a girl notices it, just say you got a bad cut - don't tell her the real reason. Besides, she'll probably not even notice it. As long as things work that is all that matters! Good luck and try the cream.
Hi,i do have the same problem, beacuse my wife faults, she was taking out "blackheads" on my pennis and about two months after this, a  scar started coming out on the head of my pennis, right now is about 1 inch long. Can you tell me the name of the $9 cream you got?? Thanks!
I also have the same problem as you. Have you gotten rid of it yet and if so how?  thanks
Don't feel bad kid I know of a couple of people who have a scar on their penis , I have one but it's on the head of my penis I've had sex with around 15 girls and not one has ever said a thing about it
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle