Men's Health Community
Black skin spot On tip of nose. Discoloring on nose?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I just got home from school,right and I had just noticed a very weird black circle on the middle tip of my nose.
The skin was black but there was no bumps or anything at all.I had no idea how it poped-up so quickly and what it was.
The skin was pretty similar to my normal skin it was just black, Ive tried steaming my face and creaming to see
if it would go, or atleast faded away but it was not going at all.Its been on my nose for about 2 months now and
I find it really uncomfortable to go outside without people staring at me.Is it discoloring in on the skin on my nose?

Is there any remedies or cures that could help me, I will be very grateful! Thankyou!
Talk to a dermatologist.  At first I thought you were talking about a blackhead, and then I wondered if you were talking about frostbite (in other words, how big is the circle?)  It might need a professional eye to tell you what it is.
It is about say half a center metre of less it doesnt cover up the whole tip
See a dermatologist.  Sorry, but it's hard to tell what that is.
Ive got a picture here it is http://gyazo.com/c4c0b057fe0d8145791b1755f9d70ebb
Sorry, I can't pick up the link.  You could post the picture here on MedHelp.  They also have expert forums on this site, I am not sure there is one on dermatology but there might be.  For a small fee, you could have a doctor look at the picture.  

In any case, I again suggest a dermatologist.  Some black marks might be nothing, some might be skin cancer, and there is probably everything in between in terms of seriousness or lack of seriousness.  You need a real doctor who is sitting right there looking at your skin, to see it.  Not even a photo online will do.