Bleeding from penis
This morning i went to the toilet and my penis was erect, I sat down to use the facilities, and my penis was inside the bowl but i didnt notice. As i was about to urinate, i felt the pressure build, but as my penis was pressed against the toilet bowl i couldnt go and felt pain, which made me move back so i could urinate. when i did go finally i noticed blood and since then its been bleeding slightly. I dont know if its serious im thinking maybe that i burst a vessel as i needed to go but inadvertently held it in. Is this a serious thing that i need checked out? all im worried is that it could get infected, is this likely?
Bleeding while urinating can sometimes be a sign of an infection that is already present. I would suggest seeing a Dr. if this does not go away in a day or so. You may have a UTI. As far as a burst blood vessel, i am not sure and would be worth seeing a dr. about. Wish i could be of more help.

Good luck
i was wondering cause when i was having sex as i had an orgasm i noticed it was a mix of blood and sperm, i also notice a slight bruise on my penis is it a burst blood or should  I see a Dr.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle