Bleeding from top of anus.
I have bleeding from top of my anas. Its not in my bowel movement.I workout 3 to 4 times a week. I had taken a few days off and noticed it had not been as bad.I worked out Wed. evening and woke up Thursday and went to bathroom as I always do. And had heavy bleeding when I wiped. Its really not painful but feel like theres something there on the inside.ANyone have any clue what this mite be?
Hi, look then you now know the answer, you may just have give up weight lifting for a couple of months to get your self better, its a strain that you have, and when you restart start low and build up and just hope you have then got over it.
Good Luck
I think a trip to the doctor is probably called for - the causes could be numerous; some serious - other's not.  You don't seem to mention fevers, cramping, but you did say heavy bleeding - which warrants a doctors appointment.  Question is, how heavy?  

There are so many causes that it's hard to pinpoint - anything from hemorrhoids, constipation, digestive diseases - the list goes on.

If it's been happening regularly - it's worth the effort getting things checked out.  I suggest making a list of ANY symptoms you are experiencing that are "other than 100% normal".

A little effort will give you peace of mind ...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle