Men's Health Community
Bleeding in the butt area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Bleeding in the butt area

I have noticed for the last month or so that afetr I have gone to the bathroom and using toilet paper I have noticed blood on the toilet paper. There is no signs of blood in the toilet, but it is just on the paper itself. When examining my butt area, I notice that I have some bleeding at the base of my but crack, like at the base of the tail bone area and then some bleeding closest to the scrotum area, where the anal open starts. I have bene using some preparation H and poweder and just bought some medicated suppositories thinking they may help. I was seen by a Dr. last fall and was told I had a fissure in my anal cavity, but this is bleeding on the outside area.

Wondering if it would be like hemorrhoids and I should go back to the Dr. or not.