Bloated and sick after first meal of the day

Not matter what time I eat or what I eat as long as it's the first meal I feel pressure in my stomach and on the urge of puking.

One morning tried an apple and water and about 30min later felt sick

Tried juiced veggies another morning and eggs and also felt sick for about 3-4hrs

Once I'm not feeling horrible, I can eat plenty the rest of the day with no problems. I've even incorporated organic veggies to my everyday diet and eat pretty healthy.

Today I ate eggs/mushroom/cheese with fried onion wrapped in a tortilla and same thing, feeling on verge of puking for hours and while laying I did feel like acid coming up. I do see a naturopath as well but I don't understand what is going on its really affecting my life
Do you have diabetes?  I would get checked for gastroparesis, which is often a problem in diabetics.  Another possibility is gallbladder disease.  

You might try a good probiotic and digestive enzymes to see if that helps.  Go to a good health food store for advice on brands as I can't give out brand names here.  
Never been diagnosed with diabetes, and I have been researching gastroparesis and peptic ulcer but seems like nothing really fits my situation.

I only get issues on the first meal of the day.. Then I could eat tons once I feel better and am always hungry. Most these issues started after quitting liquor. I will try the ideas you have suggested anyways

gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle